Lead Full Stack Engineer
- Lead Full Stack Engineer
- Permanent role
Provide technical guidance and thought leadership in programming and software development activities to support the development of enterprise multi-channel applications for large, complex and distributed environments.
- Lead and manage an agile team of diverse and talented software engineers.
- Be the decision maker that makes the tough technical choices that impact the direction of the project.
- Provide thought leadership in programming and software development.
- Be the key conduit for the Business to achieve the best outcome technically possible.
- Work closely with architecture to ensure the best possible solution and design in alignment with best practices and standards.
- Act as a key point of escalation for appropriate technical issues and prepare reports as appropriate.
- Understand and implement common technical/design patterns and programming paradigms.
- Oversee and develop test plans leveraging automated testing approaches.
- Plan and lead the deployment of Java multi-channel applications across multiple platforms within large/distributed client environments.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of project documentation including detailed design documents.
- Mentor less experienced developers.
- Ensure tasks are undertaken at the appropriate level of quality and achieve client requirements.
- Understanding of strengths and weaknesses of common libraries and when to apply them.
- Significant expertise in Java technologies such as; Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JPA, JMS and exposure to other Java libraries and frameworks.
- Knowledge of the 12 factor principles of microservice development.
- Expertise in designing well-formed RESTful APIs.
- Expertise using multiple frameworks/libraries to build web applications such as; ReactJS, Vue.js, Angular Platform, Redux or similar.
- Substantial experience in Java build automation technologies such as Gradle, Maven, etc.
- Substantial experience working with Git or other SCM tool.
- Expertise in relational databases, and data modelling.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases, and when it is appropriate to use them.
- Experience with CI/CD platforms such as Bamboo, Jenkins etc.
- Experience with IaaS such as AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Experience using IDEs such as IntelliJ and WebStorm.
- Experience with rapid prototyping of application concepts.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as; Webpack, NPM/Yarn, Babel/Rollup and Bash scripting
- Experience with implementing testing solutions such as; Karma, Mocha + Chai, Jasmine/Jest, Codecept / WebDriver.
- Experience in the use of Jira (or similar) in relation to agile task allocation and defect management (desirable).
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: