Lead Business Analyst – PEGA
- Lead Business Analyst – PEGA
- Sydney / Melbourne
- Permanent role
The Lead Business Analyst (LBA) provides strategic business analysis services to business partners. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer’s business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. This role will be key to understanding the documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges.
- Must to have Pega Application Experience and good to have CPBA certification
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff)
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations
- Assist with and test implementation for all payer and vendor relationships to ensure data transfer collection, quality and reporting relationships are working appropriately down to the market level to ensure market team member and provider experience is appropriate
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.