Lead Business Analyst
- Exp in ICT Projects
- BPMN/Visio/Lead exp
- Long term Contract for 15 months with possible extension
- Parramatta, Sydney
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by the Client
One of our Federal Client, located in Parramatta is looking for Lead Business Analyst for long term contract upto June 2020 with possible extension . He/She is responsible for analysis, requirements gathering, selection, development and delivery of integrated solutions for large and complex programs and Projects
- Minimum of 5 years continuous experience of working as a business analyst; in both agile and waterfall environments for major ICT programs / projects;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in project management and leading a team of Business Analysts
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated experience in developing business requirements from abstract briefs and preparing functional specifications for complex or large information systems;
- Demonstrated experience in business process models and associated standard operating procedures using tools and techniques such as BPMN, Visio or System Architect;
- Advanced Stakeholder engagement skills with demonstrated experience in analyzing business problems, conducting gap analysis and identifying root cause;
- Extensive experience in the development of instructional and procedural documentation and presentations;
- Demonstrated superior organisational, time management and prioritizing skills;
- Demonstrated superior communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and negotiation skills with a proven capacity to develop and maintain sound working relationships with end users, key stakeholders, suppliers and project team members;
- Demonstrated experience using industry standard software testing tools (e.g. MQC, Quick Test Professional (QTP) and knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Ability to supervise a small team and to work effectively as part of a team with minimal supervision.
Note: Australian Citizens preferred
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: