Lead Business Analyst
- Lead Business Analyst
- Solution Consultant and Business Architecture skills
- Large Government Organisation
- Fixed Term 12 month Contract with Excellent salary package on offer $$$
- Melbourne CBD with some travel to Geelong
- Work life balance with Flexibility
Adaps has been scouted to source Lead Business Analyst for a large government organisation to work on large business transformation program in Melbourne.
Your new role
The Lead Business Analyst role is to lead a team of Business Analysts in providing business analysis services and delivering defined outputs to support the delivery of the Client Strategy Transformation program.
You will be responsible for;
- Leading a team of Business Analysts, ensuring that analysis activities deliver high-quality outcomes for Client, using advanced facilitation skills, and encouraging collaboration, innovation and a strong focus on the client experience.
- Leading the identification of business and stakeholder requirements through consultation with the business, clients and stakeholders, formal analysis and assessment of needs.
- Delivering business analysis artefacts, including requirements specifications and models, in accordance with the project delivery framework and methodology.
- Identifying and using the most appropriate, fit for purpose tools and framework
- Estimation and planning of business analysis activities
- Development of business analysis deliverables.
- Participating in project Quality Assurance reviews
- Acting as the liaison between the business partners and vendors for requirement elicitation, documentation and quality management.
- Contributing to the preparation of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) plans & scripts, and lead/support the business representatives in the conducting of their UAT.
You will be passionate about the new direction of Client Strategy thrive on the opportunity to be instrumental in the organisations significant change and transformation.
You must be able to work with and influence people across entire organisations and beyond. Some of the skills and experience you will possess include but not limited to;
- Proven experience in a lead business analyst role.
- Proven experience in business analysis techniques and tools e.g. requirements elicitation and analysis, requirements management, process analysis and modelling, process improvement, business process redesign, use case modelling, data analysis and modelling, cost benefit analysis, decision analysis, root cause analysis.
- Extensive practical experience in waterfall and/or agile project delivery methodologies, and ability to bring ‘fresh’ ideas to the project team and BA Practice, including solid knowledge of the SDLC and BA involvement across the entire project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to build productive stakeholder relationships, negotiate with, influence and build consensus with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to engage in creative thinking and is confident in decision making.
- Strong team player, able to collaborate effectively with others to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrated ability to apply up to date business analysis practices and industry trends and drive knowledge sharing with colleagues.
- Competent in use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio).
- Knowledge of BA Methodologies and Governing Bodies (E.g. BABOK, IIBA etc.).
How to apply
Please apply using the link below or call Neil on 03 8363 3344 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: