Lead AEM Developer
Who we are:
We are IT Recruitment Specialists. Established in 1964, Adaps is the oldest Australian owned IT company. Adaps’ primary purpose is the provision of professional IT services, which we offer via three main divisions: IT Recruitment, Contractor Care, and Consulting.
ADAPS is looking to hire a lead AEM Developer for its client in Melbourne CBD. This person will build the digital online portal capability. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to play a key role in the decision-making processes, coach and train the teams in AEM for one of the nation’s largest banks.
This is 6 months’ contract with an option of converting into long term contract/permanent based on the performance.
- Lead and help architect AEM implementations
- Play a key role in a multi-language deployment with translation services.
- Administer AEM and work as a SME across multiple departments.
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and AEM Core components (Example: Sling, OSGI, JCR, Dispatcher).
- Knowledge on Datawarehouse, integrations and large databases.
- Experience designing efficient content models, security models, workflows templates and custom developments.
- Experience implementing Adobe AEM 6.1 or greater
- Experience designing, developing and support AEM components, integrations and applications
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with content management technologies
- Experience working with identity security, integrating single sign on solutions – mandatory
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
If this opportunity sounds like you APPLY NOW!!!
To know more about the role please call Amrita at 03 8506 6553.
CONNECT WITH ADAPS: