Land Combat Platform Architecture (LCPA) Engineer
Position: Land Combat Platform Architecture Engineer
Must hold Australian Citizenship for NV1 Clearance!
Military Networks experience required
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS LOCATED IN CANBERRA WITH AUS CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED TO ATTAIN NV1 SECURITY CLEARANCE**
Our client requires the services of a Land Combat Platform Architecture Engineer to supplement the contractor workforce within the Land Network Integration Centre (LNIC). This proposal seeks to engage a Communications Engineering Experienced Practitioner to assist the LNIC with the development and implementation of an Australian Combat Vehicle Architecture (ACVA) as part of an LCPA. The position is primarily a technical hands-on role, with responsibility for the design, build, implementation and technical support of an LCPA laboratory to support testing and development of an Australian LCPA.
It is expected that the majority of services delivered under this contract will be at the LNIC facility in Symonston, ACT. Interstate and international travel will be required to support LCPA and ACVA development activities. The contract may require services to be delivered for periods up to four weeks in a field environment.
* Establish and maintain the LNIC LCPA laboratory within the Land Network Battle Lab
* Maintain operationally relevant configuration and settings of equipment within the LCPA laboratory.
* Assist CASG and Army with integration of ACVA into current and future vehicles
* Assist CASG and Army with integration of ACVA into a wider LCPA and adjacent architectures.
* Provide options for innovative solutions to ACVA and LCPA issues and future development.
* Manage software and hardware baselines within the LCPA laboratory
* Integrate military networks and associated bearer systems, such as Raytheon EPLRS, Harris Radios and SATCOM equipment with the LCPA laboratory
* Adherence to the APS code of conduct and principles of Equity and Diversity, Industrial Democracy and OH&S
* Conduct of test plans as directed by DDLNI-A
* Provision of other services as tasked by DDLNI-A.
* Experience with Cisco network equipment
* Experience integrating military networks and associated bearer systems, such as Raytheon EPLRS, Harris Radios and SATCOM equipment.
* Experience with vehicle real time systems such as CANBUS, time triggered Ethernet or time sensitive networks.
* A detailed understanding of UK DEF-STAN-23-09, Generic Vehicle Architecture
* Experience with managing software and hardware baselines
* Experience in producing technical documentation
* Ability to liaise with Industry and facilitate industry engagement
* A detailed understanding of user requirements for armoured vehicles and their employment
* The successful candidate and their company must be prepared and able to satisfy the requirements of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), as LNIC frequently works with technologies that require controlled access.
* The successful candidate must be available to work extended hours and be capable of employment in a field environment for up to four weeks at a time.
Candidate must be able to attain and maintain a NV1 security clearance.
Australian Citizenship is required to obtain this level of security clearance.
How to apply:
So don’t miss this opportunity and apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6553
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Job Ref: 12562