L2 L3 Support Level
- L2/L3 Support Level
- 3 Months
Supporting and maintaining all telephony and collaboration environments
- Working effectively with vendors to support and troubleshoot SIP call delivery
- Provide analysis of existing systems to ensure telephony network performance and security
- Provide technical leadership for project work, including functional subsystem upgrades for mission-critical devices and services
- Participating in internal and client-facing meetings, preparing reports and presentations, and establishing and maintaining good working relationships with clients and vendors
Extensive knowledge of building, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communication Manager (Call Manager), Cisco Voice Gateways and protocols, Cisco IM & Presence servers and the Cisco Jabber platform for IM and softphone
Knowledge of building, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco Unified SIP Proxies (CUSP), Cisco Voice Portal (CVP), Cisco WebEx Meetings Server (CWMS), Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), vMWare, and Oracle/ACME SBCs
Demonstrate working knowledge of telecommunications equipment and software ( Cisco UCCE / PCCE, UCM, CVP,VXML,SIP Trunking, Convergys IVR, WebEx, Jabber, and AVST).
- Understanding of the infrastructure and technologies required to integrate SIP carriers, Gateways, Cisco Call Manager, Jabber, and WebEx.
- Attend to Network performance issues and rectify them quickly
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of network devices
- Recover network from failed condition quickly
- Perform network upgrade and migration activities
- Design and configure Network Services
- Provide network sizing recommendation for addressing business needs
- Documentation of server build, changes in a neat way
Creation of SoPs and KB articles
Technology Knowledge and Expertise:
- CISCO, Juniper etc.,
- Cisco certification or any equal
- Knowledge of Secuirty will be an advantage
- Experience in Network management.
- Strong knowledge of DHCP
- Good knowledge of Switch, Router, AP etc.,
- Good knowledge of Network backup and restore processes and tools.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex – 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: