Kronos Technical Consultant
- Perm & Contract role
- Attractive Salary Package
“I hope everyone is keeping safe and well at the moment! I have clients that have adjusted their recruitment processes but are still actively recruiting.”
We have the below open requirement. Please go through the Job description and let me know your thoughts.
One of the Large Consulting firm is hiring “Kronos Technical Consultant – Time & Attendance” for one of its Manufacturing Client in Sydney.
- Minimum 6 plus years’ experience in Technical Consultant in Kronos Time and Attendance
- Strong Functional and technical skills in Time & Attendance and Accruals.
- Excellent WIM (Workforce Integration Manager) skills
- Worked on Payroll
- Worked on Clock configuration and fixing.
- Work with Business Users
- Work with Offshore team
- Worked on Kronos 6.3v and above
- Excellent communication
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex – 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: