Kentico CMS Web Developer
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Fantastic Permanent opportunity
- Vendor Management and/or Consultancy experience a must!
My Client a well established Managed IT services company, in Melbourne CBD is growing their team and require an experienced Web Developer who has CMS experience, in particular Kentico. Our client offer services Managed IT services nationally & internationally. The organization are partnered with several other well established organizations in Australia and overseas and predict a fantastic future in the space they specialize in.
This is an opportunity to work with a well established team that custom build software for their clients and will suit a Web Developer who is very competent with CMS’s.
As stated above the primary responsibility for this role involves the design, development and maintenance of the web platform and interfaces. The role responsibilities will include:
- Taking the requirements from the team and displaying them onto the website
- Develop connectivity around core concepts of business process management, collaboration, business intelligence and enterprise content management
- Continually improve and maintain the Kentico environment
- Apply best practice frameworks to the environment
You will be part of a small I.T team and will be expected to work autonomously as well as in a team and to be able to communicate with non-technical employees.
You will be a skilled Web Developer with a solid background using CMS’s such as Kentico. You will be expected to engage non-technical people and communicate technical concepts to them effectively. Your experience will include:
- Experience working within a consultancy or vendor management a must!
- Experience developing and maintaining content on Kentico CMS
- Designing, developing and implementing enterprise solutions within .NET
- Experience with C#, VB.NET and SQL Server
- Experience in the entire software development lifecycle
Please send your resume in word format by clicking on the apply button.?
**Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**