- Permanent Opportunity in Sydney
- Salary ranges from $120k – 130k base + super
Would you like to contribute to changing the way people work every day in Australia and be part of this transformative program of work.
As an Intelligent Process Automation developer, you will help organisations create time, lower cost and eliminate risk by providing expert advice and solutions to eliminate wasted time and effort by leveraging cutting edge technologies. You will work on multiple client engagements and with different internal and external stakeholders.
We are seeking a dynamic and people focused candidate who is experienced in scoping and delivering the full lifecycle of K2 driven low code solution and process transformation.
Developer experience in one or more of the following technologies is required, .Net, .Net core, SQL.
The ideal candidate will have very strong people skills to support the ability to engage with clients on a technical and business level, analyse and gather requirements and build strong relationships and farm for new opportunities.
- Create Time by designing and developing solutions using K2’s Automation Capability and smart objects in accordance with requirements.
- Integrate with SQL, JSON, Rest services using K2’s smart objects.
- Create Efficiency and resolve process limitations by diagnosing and designing and solutions using K2 or Nintex Digital Process Automation software.
- Analyse, Design and Document processes as per best practices.
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements.
- Provide advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for process transformation, provide return on investment advice.
Loyalty growth opportunities:
As your skills in the DPA technologies grow there is opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills into other areas of process transformation leveraging technologies such as Automation Anywhere for Robotic Process Automation and Microsoft Power Platform and Azure services.
- Strong people / client facing skills and experience.
- Experience (3+ years) in development
- Experience (2+ years) in process transformation technology (K2)
- Experience with database development and design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A degree in IT (Computer Science / Software Engineering).
- Digital Process Automation certifications.
- Ability to develop client relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Solution delivery within a team environment.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.