Junior Systems Administrator
- work with a fantastic Start up company in Melbourne CBD
- Junior Systems administrator
- Permanent opportunity
My client, a reputable Startup business in Docklands is seeking a Junior Systems Administrator.
Working as part of a small team, this position will see you responsible for everyday support, maintenance and perform a wide range of scheduled and responsive tasks on their internal & external systems. This is a junior role and any previous experience will be highly regarded.
You will have the following skills & attributes:
- Previous Hardware, operating system and application support on Windows and Mac
- Istallation, configuration, security skills
- Linux / Debian, SQL, coding or process automation, patching windows server is desirable
- Basic Internet Networking and administration skills
- Provide after-hours support when necessary
- Excellent communication, strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Previous experience working with email campaigns, webservers, design applications (Fireworks, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver or InDesign)
- Mac OS and Networking experience
- Experience in a Startup environment desirable
- Previous experience with installation, configuration, security, patching windows server is desirable
This is a junior role and will suit applicants from a Systems operations or Technical Help-desk or a similar background. Apply now with your CV in word format or call Kenny on 03 8506 6552 for a confidential discussion!