Junior Project Manager – Applications
- JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Start ASAP (1-2 weeks notice)
- $700 per day rate
- 6 month contract
Seeking a Junior Project Manager (Applications) for an initial 6 month contract, with a potential extension based in Melbourne CBD with a large organisation.
The position is expected to provide a high degree of metrics, dealing with all facets of the project lifecycle. The successful candidate will be reporting into a Snr PM for a Data Centre relocation project in Melbourne. This role is responsible for the Application transfer, not the infrastructure component :
- Plan, execute and finalise a project in accordance to strict deadlines and within budget, timeline and scope
- Need to have strong Vendor Management skills. This role will be responsible for ensuring their on time delivery and accountability.
- Co-ordinate the entire project lifecycle, including development of scope, tracking, reporting, testing and implementation, while ensuring consistency of process and sponsor satisfaction
- Arrange and track resourcing, milestones and deliverables
- Analyse and manage project risks and issues
- Track project status and maintain up-to-date projects plans and schedules
- Work with various infrastructure teams both internally and from vendor/service providers to resolve issues and provide suitable outcomes
- Schedule, lead and facilitate a variety of project meetings, including formal review and acceptance
If you have worked as a Junior PM and have experience in Application Transfer (Data Centre Relocation) please Apply here or contact Nitin on 03 8506 6546.