Junior Level 2 Desktop Support | MAC OS
- Generous Pay!!
- MAC OS Level 2!!
Level 2- Junior Desktop Support Engineer (MAC OS)
- Perm !!
- Generous pay!!
One of our premium IT clients is currently looking for a junior Level 2 – Desktop Support Engineer for a permanent position.
This is primarily a Support-focused role following best practices. Excellent customer service, an outgoing personality and strong communication skills are a must. Level 2 technical knowledge and skills to resolve requests are required.
- Responding to general IT support calls and jobs assigned.
- Perform 2nd level trouble shooting in a MAC OS 10.10.x and Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment.
- Administration and support for VoIP phone system.
- Provide smartphone and tablet device support.
- Provide IT support for general printing and boardroom AV equipment.
- Troubleshoot basic TCP/IP network issues.
- Experience in MAC OS, Microsoft OS and desktop application experience – 2-4 years only
- Understanding of TCP/IP, LAN data networks.
- A good understanding the Microsoft Office 2013 Suite.
- PC Hardware/Software remote troubleshooting over the telephone and onsite.
- Use of remote tools such as LANDesk and Apple Remote Desktop.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au