Junior Developer (C# VB ASP.NET)
- Junior Developer (C# VB ASP.NET)
- Large Energy & Utility Client
- Permanent role
Adaps has been scouted to source Junior Developer for a large Energy and Utility client in Melbourne.
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Communication with the end users and business on current issues;
- Analysis of the problem – including looking for past solutions;
- Working with the support team to develop a solution;
- Working with the business to verify a solution;
- Applying and testing changes;
- Management and communication of current outstanding issues;
- Ongoing management of the database and application to proactively detect and correct potential issues; and
- Development of system enhancements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Ability to investigate and analyse problems e.g. determine the root cause;
- proactive support of the application;
- Microsoft SQL server database development – mandatory
- NET development (C# VB ASP.NET) – mandatory
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver commercially sound outcomes;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (phone and face-to-face); and
- 1-2 years commercial IT experience or a graduate with an outstanding level of achievement.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.