Junior Business Analyst
- Junior Business Ananlyst
- 04-months contract on a view to extend
- Large Government Department
- Parramatta, NSW
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
- Note: Australian Citizens are preferred.
Adaps has been scouted to source “Junior Business Analyst” for a Large Government Department @ Parramatta.
- Work with the Senior BA, to elicit and document user requirements using various techniques which include but not limited to interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis;
- Carry out requirements traceability to proposed system solutions in close liaison with architects and developers to ensure delivery of solutions is consistent with business requirements;
- Prepare system and user acceptance test plans and scripts and work with the Test Manager to ensure delivery of quality systems that meet NSWPF business requirements;
- Assist in development and maintenance of business architecture artefacts, specifically process hierarchies and functional models.
- Review and analyse business processes, applying techniques and process models;
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure business requirements are aligned to the business capability model and value chain(s).
- Assist in the production of a robust business case that includes options analysed, impact assessments;
- Manage and develop relationships with project team members and stakeholders to ensure successful projects outcomes and to maintain client satisfaction;
- Work as an effective team member in investigating and developing options and solutions while championing business needs;
- Adhere to all NSWPF policies and guidelines including information security;
- All other tasks as directed by the Senior Business Analyst, Business Architect and/or the Chief Enterprise Architect related to supporting the Program/Project;
- Required to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement
- Work experience in a customer facing environment;
- Ability to understand customer expectations and respond appropriately;
- Work experience relevant to a graduate;
- Work collaboratively as part of a larger team;
- Demonstrated ability to be a quick learner;
- Demonstrated experience in understanding standard operating procedures at a work place;
- Experience in analysing business problems, conducting high level gap analysis and identifying root cause;
- Experience in the development of procedural documentation and presentations;
- Demonstrated organisational, time management and prioritising skills;
·Demonstrated superior communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and negotiation skills with a proven capacity to develop and maintain sound working relationships with end users, key stakeholders, suppliers and project team members;
- Advanced skills in computer literacy, particularly in business productivity products – Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint etc;
- Crime is really about human behaviour, therefore, any formal education in human behavior
- “No study of criminal justice and law would be complete without a study of human behaviour”, therefore, formal education in the study of human behaviour is a must.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact Sarah on 03 8506 6511 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: