Junior account manager
- Account Manager- Australia (Mass Retail Channels)
- Location: Melbourne
- Permanent Position
- Profitable Growth
- Achieve Revenue targets for Professional channels- Mass retail partnerships
- Achieve FCA/New customer acquisition targets
- Optimise Margin and commissions within channel partnerships
- Build and Maintain Sales promotional activity in channel/Opportunity coverage to business goals
- Ensure execution quality for management, forecasting and performance monitoring purposes
- Communicate and seek support from head office products and other resources in matrix
- Deliver against strategic and tactical sales initiatives
- Manage, measure and improve individual channel/banner performance
- Priorities, escalate and delegate to ensure delivery against sales objectives
- Qualify usage of investment $ and other company resources to maximize customer and business objectives
- Self-manage, maintain and communicate timely sales performance Vs targets by banner/channel
Things we look for in a candidate:
- Demonstrated and proven track record within Telco sector
- Knowledge and background selling in mass retail and category management in mass retail
- Experienced with complex sales, services and commercial deal constructs
- Knowledge of the local Australian market and Telco landscape
- Sales operational abilities including channel engagement, field execution, analytical and reporting abilities
- Previous experience leading and motivating high performing sales teams in matrix
- We look for people with a partner centric, consultative approach.
- You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development and want to leverage the international exposure and opportunities that we offer.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.