JIRA/Confluence System Administrator
- Role: JIRA / Confluence System Administrator
- Location – Canberra/ Brisbane
- Duration – 12 months + possible extension
- Large Government Client
- Start date – Immediate
Note: Only Citizens can apply
We are looking for someone from a DevOps engineering background who will be working towards delivering an automated, robust and secure JIRA and Confluence Data Center solution on the Linux Platform. Your main goal will be to minimize the unplanned downtime and conduct patching/upgrades for JIRA and Confluence components all the while aiming to achieve a high level of end user satisfaction. This includes taking the lead in technical issues, consulting and development of standards in your area of expertise as well as the delivery of support services for JIRA and Confluence.
What they need:
- Jira & Confluence System Administrator who can manage and monitor Jira Confluence on IAAS (Infra-as-a-Service).
- The Administrator should be able to install, patch, upgrade and add addons based on the requirements or the projects customers.
- Provide L3 support to the tickets raised on the environment.
- Manage the Linux Environment along with the Jira & Confluence Licenses.
- Integrate Jira to CI & CD.
- Understand the current Atlassian product tool sets and provide solutions based on the customer requirements.
- Ability to manage the environments using SOPP.
- Ability to Automate the process of routine maintenance activities.
Successful candidate would have (Core Skill set):
- Demonstrated experience in provisioning, installing, administering and troubleshooting Data Center Confluence and JIRA software and related addons in a large organization (within a secure environment).
- Demonstrated experience in working on the Linux platform and troubleshooting issues.
- Good understanding of the Atlassian toolchain and related addons.
- Strong documentation skills, including documenting standard operating procedures and build and configuration guides.
- Some exposure to Agile / SCRUM methodologies
- Good understanding of high availability environments is a plus
- Ability to develop and provide training to staff.
- Learn and adapt quickly in a changing environment.
Highly Desirable skills:
- Extensive experience in administering and troubleshooting Linux platforms in a large organization.
- Demonstrated experience in:
- at least one of major Linux distros
- Linux automation
- Orchestration and provisioning, infrastructure as code
- Good experience in networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and load balancing
- Detailed understanding of AWS services such as EFS, S3 Buckets, EC2, etc.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.