JD Edwards Technical Consultant
- JD Edwards Technical Consultant
- Perm role
Adaps has been scouted JD Edwards Technical Consultant with one of our large clients in Melbourne.
- Good hands on capability on Coding. Communicates effectively with team
- Capable of translating complex business needs into technical solutions
- Provide accurate estimates of development works and assist functional team in the development of detailed project plans
- Work within software design/development change management parameters. Documentation: Design (Technical design documents), Test (Unit and System test documentation), Support
- Participate in all phases of the product life cycle, including analysis, design, develop, test and documentation, post-production & on-going support
- Stay current on software development technologies.
- Provide support and troubleshoot standard and custom applications. Solid development experience working with JD Edwards Enterprise One 8.11 & 9.x modules/suites
- Must have advanced skills in developing applications for JDE EnterpriseOne ERP system. Skill set on E1 development tools – Event Rule, NER, C-Business function. Complete familiarity with Event Rule Process Flow for all form types/UBE sections, Event Rule Debugger is a must.
- Worked on Reports / Interface / Enhancements / Conversions
- Stay current on software development technologies
- Provide support and troubleshoot standard and custom applications. Knowledge on Workflow, Business Services (BSSV) or BI Publisher will get preference
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.