- Sydney!! Parramatta !!
- 1 yr contract + view to ext !!
- Excellent pay!!
- Contract until end of financial year 2017 + with the view to extend !!
- Rate – 700/day !!
- Sydney – Parramatta location !!!
- Expected start date – 29 th Aug !!!
My client is a large Government Organisation in Sydney, due to aggressive expansion plans, they are on the lookout for a hands-on JBOSS Developer and be a part of a very dedicated and passionate team. This organisation is expecting phenomenal growth so joining at the early stages of that growth will see you reap additional benefits and rewards as their success continues.
* Proven experience in all phases of development and implementation of enterprise-wide application systems under tight timeframes utilising J2EE and SDLC methodology;
* Experience in development of Business to Business communications through SOAP and application migration from WebLogic to JBoss platform;
* Experience in J2EE Container and J2EE development environment, JSP/Servlet, Hibernate, Axis, Struts, JUnit & Ant;
* Experience with high-availability, server clustering, Disaster Recovery of Java applications and integration with ESB, RDBMS, Mainframe, Identity Management and security protocols;
* Demonstrated knowledge of solution architecture of JBoss Enterprise Application Server environments;
* Demonstrated sound understanding of Reporting tools such as Jasper and Crystal Reports;
* Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions;
* Demonstrated capability as a team player and self-starter with the ability to set own priorities and manage time effectively;
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au