- 6 month contract – Port Maquarie NSW 2444
The Role and Responsibilities:
- The utility business is progressing several major business and IT transformation and modernisation projects impacting major IT systems. They have several suites of internally developed applications that require operational support, periodic maintenance, and scheduled enhancements
- Support and development of a number software systems utilising a diverse set of languages, frameworks, and development tools.
- Experience in C#.NET framework including; ASP.NET MVC (inc Razor), Entity Framework, Visual Studio 2013 IDE, Team Foundation Server source control (TFS)
- Experience in SQL including; MSSQL / T-SQL query language, Microsoft SQL Management Studio
- Experience in general web development HTML5, CSS3 and Java are highly desirable.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Cass on 02 9253 4300. Applications close on 04/04/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps IT are specialist recruiters in myriad Information Technology diciplinces for both technical and business resources, and provide bespoke payroll and HR solutions to our portfolio of clients. As a Standard Business Sponsor we are able to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps, find us on: