Java Solution Designer – Principal
- Java Solution Designer-Principal
- Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $180K Inc Super + bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
- We are currently looking for an experienced Solution Designer with a team-oriented approach who can collaborate, deliver solutions and are passionate to learn and improve team outcomes.
- In Authorisation Hub, you will get a chance to make your mark on enterprise platform that will underpin all access decisions across client. You will ensure that throughout the project lifecycle, the solution is aligned with the Architecture and help developers with owning the solution end to end.
- End to end project engagement from solution consulting to production deployment
- Ensure designs leverage industry standards (eg. XACML, SCIM) where possible and liaises with authors or working groups responsible for standards in case of ambiguity or gaps
- Responsible for design and documentation of solutions that the team delivers
- Responsible for code quality, adherence to development guardrails, testing etc.
- Responsible for following and contributing to enterprise standards, patterns and re-useable code
- Leveraging and exploiting cloud solutions, DevOps, testing automation etc.
- Produce & review effort estimates and actuals to deliver stories / features
- Provide SME insights for aligned Applications, Platforms
- Provide escalation support for production incidents
- Provide coaching and career guidance to team members as required
- 8+ years Technology experience
- Significant experience in access standards
- Significant experience in architecture or Solution Design with 3-5+ years’ experience
- Experience in Cloud native technologies
- Experience in microservices, API gateways, and service mesh-based environments
- Software Delivery technical skills such as CI/CD, Automated Deployments, Automated Testing, Software / Source Code Configuration Management.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.