Java Full Stack Developer
Permanent role with Large Financial Client
- The successful applicant will be accountable for the migration and enhancement of legacy applications to AWS.
- Working directly with our DevOps leadership team, stakeholders and sponsors across the enterprise to deliver on committed features & evergreen software management, as well as regularly celebrating outcomes.
- You will be responsible for enabling a high performing culture by motivating and engaging your team and peers. You will have full accountability for the resourcing of your team including onboarding to ensure the right mix of skills and experience to deliver on your goals. You experience will enable you to switch between Agile delivery, support, technical guidance and team uplift.
- Senior Development in Digital Technology reports to the Engineering Manager be part of the cloud journey and drive fast paced delivery and support of our platform
What we need
To be successful in the role you should possess a combination of the following skills / experience
- Demonstrated ability to establish good working relationships.
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Java and Angular, React experience.
- Experience with JSON Automated unit testing using tools such as Karma, Protractor, Selenium, etc.
- Exposure to web development tools (NPM, bower, grunt).
- Cloud experience, in particular AWS
- Experience with implementation and optimization of CI / CD. Experience in tools such as Jenkins, and Artifactory are a bonus
- Experience with quality and monitoring tools (SonarQube, AppDynamics, Splunk) and the utilization of these to enhance quality and reliability of applications.
- Experience working with JIRA.
- Experience with GIT.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies.
- Strong experience with SQL (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (CouchDB, MongoDB, REDIS, etc).
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: