- Java Developer
- 2*12 months contract on a view to extend
- Federal Department @ Canberra.
- Australian Citizen with NV1/NV2 is mandatory
- Proven knowledge of Object Oriented concepts
- Proven experience in designing and developing applications using Java platforms.
- Knowledge of and experience with JPA, JDBC, XML, JMS, EJB 3 & Web Services
- Good understanding of SDLC, release management, ICT change management and software development
- Commitment to quality and ability to complete work in agreed timeframe.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Show resilience in a demanding and dynamic environment.
How to apply:
- Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Contact Adaps or Apply Now