- 4 month initial contract – $550+ per day
- Parramatta NSW location
- Large Government organisation
Seeking an experienced Java Developer for an initial 4 month contract in Parramatta paying $550+ per day.
The Java Developer will be involved in system design, development, testing and implementation of applications and associated interfaces. A primary function of this position is to provide a key role in successfully delivering the software solution though the application of leading edge skills and knowledge in software development.
- Involvement in a project team undertaking system design, development, testing and implementation in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework
- Liaising with users to determine requirements and develop and implement robust solutions that meet user requirements
- Provide Java programming services for the project
- Use project control mechanisms to ensure the timely delivery of working and reliable applications
- Liaise with external vendors to acquire and provide technical details of communication specifications
- Develop technical and operational support documentation.
- Experience in all phases of development and implementation of enterprise-wide application systems under tight timeframes utilising JEE and SDLC methodology
- Experience in development of Business to Business communications through SOAP
- Experience in JEE development environment, JSP/Servlet, Hibernate, EJB3, Spring, Gradle, Struts, JUnit & Ant
- Experience with JEE Container, preferably JBoss with ability to create JBoss environment
- Demonstrated sound understanding of Reporting tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 09/11/2015