Role: Java Developer
Duration: 06 months on extendable basis
One of our federal Clients is looking for Java Developers who can perform software development (including coding and unit testing), quality assurance testing and support of user acceptance testing; attending and actively contributing to workshops including technical designs;
- 5-10+ years Java development experience.
- Exposure to and utilisation of design patterns in order to solve re-occurring problems.
- Exposure to and utilisation of SDLC methodology.
- Technologies: Spring, JPA, JUnit, etc.
- Database: IBM DB2.
- IDE’s: preferably SpringSource.
- Application Server: preferably WebSphere.
- Standards: WS-I Basic Profile, WS-* standards.
- Integration Technologies: JMS, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO BusinessWorks, etc.
- Other: Jenkins, SVN, TOAD, Oxygen XML, Nexus, Maven, TIBCO, etc.
- Development knowledge on Windows.
- Knowledge of ETL concepts.
- Eclipse desktop development.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate current experience:
- Designing and developing applications using Java platforms.
- In client-facing Web-based transaction systems.
- Working with and understanding complex mixed-platform ICT environments.
The successful candidate must also demonstrate:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
PRs and Australian Citizens are preferred.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.