Job Title:Senior Java Developer
Job type:Subcon or (6 months+) or (C2H) or Permanent
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Responsible for delivering and contributing to AWS/Java/RoR/Node.js based development codebase in an Agile Delivery environment.
- Responsible for producing detailed design, implementing software systems including required unit tests.
- Working with Technical Architect and Developer Manager to help provide estimates for development deliverables and system deployment tasks where necessary.
- Responsible for mentoring of other development team members.
- Responsible for adhering to and championing documentation, development and coding standards and quality of the implemented software systems.
- Responsible for providing support for implemented software systems.
- Championing and contributing to conceptual analysis, definition, and documentation of requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, and interfaces with internal and external systems.
- Identify and promote the definition and reuse of common business processes and practices.
- Observe the human resource policies of the Company as varied from time to time.
- Adhere to policies and procedures as introduced and varied from time to time
- All other duties as directed by the Company
- Expert skills and commercial experience in AWS/Java/Node.js/Ruby/Ruby on Rails.
- Solid experience with HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, jQuery, JS, Ajax. React.js, React.native/Swift.
- 5+ years of experience with developing business critical software.
- Hands-on experience with development of software in an integrated environment (client server, web services, packaged software packages with custom applications).
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Expertise with testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, and build automation tools such as Jenkins, version control such as Git.
- Experience working in agile development and delivery.
- Experience with AWS Core competency is mandatory.
- Well-versed with TDD and pair programming.
- Comprehensive understanding of CD/CI delivery model.
- Expert knowledge of Micro-Services, OOA, OOD, OOP, workflow, transaction lifecycles, and component models, and software design patterns.
- Experience leading or mentoring other developers.
- Experience with any relational and NoSQL database language.
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nitin on 0433 212 134 on Ref number(12510). Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au
Job Ref: 12510