Permanent Opportunity in Melbourne
$105K Base + Super
Excellent Benefits & Work life balance
As a Full Stack Software Engineer in our Superannuation space, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the Acurity software platform used by superannuation funds nationally. The successful person will specifically deal with the Web UI and related REST services. You will bring strong front end and Java skills and have the opportunity to upskill across a range of technologies such as React .
- Backend skills in Java 8 and SQL skills are also a must.
- Java8 , SQL ,React for FrontEnd.
- It would be awesome if you brought some React and UI skills.
- Webservices and SpringBoot are also nice to haves but not a deal breaker.
- We would love you to have knowledge of the superannuation industry.
- An eye for design and aesthetics on the web.
- Experience with unit testing and unit testing frameworks.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skill and high attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies as required.
- Ability to build solid working relationships with internal staff and clients.
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated to meet deadlines.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve - (03) 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.