Permanent Opportunity in Melbourne
$110K- $120K + Super
We are looking for a Software Engine to join clients Wealth management team who are responsible for building thier award-winning financial planning product XPLAN.
- Perform software engineering tasks to ensure the highest levels of product quality are met.
- Provide relative estimates for the development effort, validate and improve continuously.
- Build quality software using tools such as JIRA, GitHub, SonarQube, Artifactory etc
- Collaborate with team members in a self-autonomous squad (no bigger than 4 / 5 people) where everyone is involved in product decisions.
- Solve complex problems at scale, developing high-performance, web applications with a global user base.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, UX and Product owners to understand business requirements.
- Grow your skills through formal training, lunch and learns, and by attending conferences. We host the occasional meetup too.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Python experience will be a plus.
- Looking for Java experience of around 4years+.
- Strong Java development experience. Some experience in Kotlin would be an advantage.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Best practice around implementing responsive design.
- Solid understanding of security, web standards and architecture
- Ability to communicate clearly and can explain complex concepts to non technical staff
- Ability to understand both functional and non-functional requirements of a solution that are built for scale.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve - (03) 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.