- Java Developer
- 12 Months
- Large Government Organisation
Note: Australian citizens with Baseline clearance only can apply
- Extensive recent experience in Enterprise Java development and web service technology and standards including JSP, Servlets, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, Web Services using SOAP/XML and rest.
- Experience in development in complex environments, including experience with Service-Oriented Architectures, Enterprise Services Buses and Service Registries.
- Demonstrated understanding of SDLC workflow tools and frameworks, systems development and testing methodologies, and the use of patterns such as micro-services and containerisation.
- Demonstrated high-level written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to a nontechnical audience.
- Experience with security frameworks such as SAML, OIDC, and OAuth
- Experience working in agile delivery teams.
- Experience working with and setting up CI/CD pipelines and tools.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.