IT Technical Business Analyst
- Technical Business Analyst
- Initial 3 month contract – $750+ per day
- Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Seeking to engage Technical Business Analysts for an initial 3 month contact in Port Macquarie NSW 2444.
The organisation is progressing several major IT upgrades/migrations to modernise its existing IT applications and infrastructure.
The Technical Analysts are required to deliver:
- Solution and technical design documentation
- Requirements gathering and specification documentation
- Process mapping and re-engineering documentation
- Technical/business implementation documentation.
- IT technical requirements
- Workshop logistics and outputs
- Collation of information and documentation
- Feedback and approval cycles for all documentation
- Process re-engineering and documentation
- Reporting assessment, analysis and consolidation
- BAU process/procedure documentation.
- Demonstrated competence in business and/or technical writing
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong background in solution and technical design
- Strong process documentation and re-engineering skills
- Knowledge of the Utilities Industry (desirable)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or suitable experience in business analysis
- Unresricted work rights in Australia.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close on 13/12/2015.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: