IT Systems Administrator (SharePoint Online)
- Role: IT System Administrator (SharePoint Online)
- Location: Port Macquarie
- Contract role for 3-6 months
- Must have worked on Share point Online/Office 365 and K2 software
One of our large energy client is looking for IT System Administrator ( SharePoint Online) as they are progressing several major IT programs to modernise IT applications and infrastructure and to extend the availability of technological solutions for in-field functions.
Expected deliverables of resource for the above project(s)
Standard skills/ knowledge areas
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Proven ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
- Good organisational skills
- Adaptable and able to change focus on short notice
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
Note : Please mention your work visa status.
How to Apply
Please apply using the link below. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please connect with Neil on 03 8363 3344 for more information.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: