IT Service Delivery Manager
IT Service Delivery Manager – ITIL/ITSS
Geelong /Melbourne CBD (50-50% travel each)
Perm role !!
Great package !!
One of our large clients (Government sector) is currently looking for ITIL Service Delivery Manager to provide superior levels of service delivery. The role reports to the General Manager Service Delivery and focuses on the development, delivery, governance and maturity of IT processes aligned to industry best practice frameworks.
1. Strong experience as an ITIL Service Delivery Manager
2. In-dept knowledge in COBITand ITIL Framework and experience in the management of platform operations and support with proven delivery to agreed SLAs.
3. ITIL Certification – highly regarded.
4. Effective stakeholder management. Managing external IT suppliers and ensure the delivery of external services is aligned to service level agreements and target business outcomes.
5. Experience in developing and maintaining a software compliance framework across Service Delivery to support asset management plans, reduce the cost of IT services and manage compliance to software contracts.
6. Must have worked in Migration/Transformation projects.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: