IT Senior Business Analyst
- IT Senior Business Analyst
- Duration:6 months Contract on a view to extension
- Location: Melbourne
- Large Insurance Organisation
Adaps has been scouted to source IT Senior Business Analyst for one of our Large Insurance Organisation client at Melbourne
Directly supporting strategic CLIENT projects, the BA will in conjunction with Business Units and IS functions, conduct detailed business and systems analysis as required to define Business and Functional Requirements and provide support with development and testing as required.
- Work in Hybrid Agile/Waterfall environment
- Champion the CLIENT Information Security programme and strategy and assist to deliver desired outcomes for our businesses.
- Lead the Business partners and IT partners in identifying functional needs and solutions.
- Pro-actively develop opportunities that could improve business performance.
- Develop personal internal networks and maintain awareness of changes in operational processes & procedures across CLIENT Australia.
- Anticipate business issues, challenges and opportunities, develop new ideas to enhance business processes,
- Minimum 7 years Business Analyst experience mandatory
- Demonstrated experience with liaising directly with Business functions, senior leaders and SMEs to define Business Requirements and Functional requirements that underpin business change programs.
- Strong Stakeholder management experience, particularly in liaising between Business & IT functions to initiate and implement the development, delivery and support of solutions.
- Adaptive and agile mindest
- Excellent team player
- Good understanding of various methods for capturing and documenting requirements
- Will need to think outside ‘the box’ to overcome issues and find solutions where conflicts and difficulties arise
- High degree of ability to communicate and build trust to forge strong relationships with business, customer & IT bases
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with demonstrable ability in a variety of techniques to express technical information to non-technical readers / listeners
- Ability to assess the impact of implementing change through IT Digital solutions
- Typically require a tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or related field plus extensive professional experience in Business Analysis / Consulting (desirable)
- VSTS requirements tool preferred
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au