IT Senior Business Analyst (Data)
Adaps has been scouted to source IT Senior Business Analyst for the Top Insurance client at Mel CBD
- Directly supporting strategic Client projects, the BA will in conjunction with Business Units and IS functions, conduct detailed business and systems analysis as required to define Business and Functional Requirements and provide support with development and testing as required.
- Senior Business Analyst well rounded core BA skills and some background with cost and benefits analysis, business case writing planning, strategy alignment awareness, process re-engineering and change management. Additionally, a background working on strategic data related programs would be beneficial.
- Work in Hybrid Agile/Waterfall environment
- Champion the CLIENT Information Security programmer and strategy and assist to deliver desired outcomes for our businesses.
- Lead the Business partners and IT partners in identifying functional needs and solutions.
- Pro-actively develop opportunities that could improve business performance.
- Develop personal internal networks and maintain awareness of changes in operational processes & procedures across CLIENT Australia.
- Minimum 7 years Business Analyst experience mandatory
- Strong BA. good comprehension end to end knowledge.
- Can manage challenging stakeholders.
- A new Data Strategy Program. (How data is used).
- Business case writing experience
- Experience in data strategy preferred, not essential
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.