IT Security Administration Lead
The role of the Security Administration Lead is to lead the Security Administration function in the Cyber Security Operations team, to coordinate security change management approvals for Client ANZ, manage security controls and technologies, and provide line management, guidance and mentoring to junior Cyber Security Analysts in the Security Administration team.
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- Working within the Cyber Security Operations team, you will provide expertise and leadership for the Security Administration team in the management of security controls and technologies.
- Attend CAB and TCAB in order to provide security expertise for the coordination of security approvals for change management processes.
- Coordinate security toolset RCA and provide support for Security Incidents as required in relation to management of supporting security technologies, assisting investigations led by the Cyber Incident Response Lead and Cyber Forensic Analysts as required.
- Oversee and manage firewall change requests
- 5+ years working in Information Security and/or with associated technologies and toolsets.
- Experience in leading teams and mentoring junior team members
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management
- Experience working with Incident and Request ticketing systems (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Experience working with log management, security monitoring and SIEM tools
- A background in infrastructure support, system administration, and technology management
- Knowledge of TCP/IP communications and how common protocols and applications work at the network level
- Knowledge of how the Windows file system and registry functions
- Knowledge of UNIX and command line tools
- Knowledge of Cyber threat capabilities and technical capabilities to defend networks and systems
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6548 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: