IT Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer – Start ASAP!
– Have you ever wondered what it is really like to be a Recruitment Consultant?
– What makes it a Billion Dollar industry?
– Why are some Recruitment Consultants super successful?
– What is the difference between the average, and the superstars?
– You may be surprised to find out that there is a formula to success in recruitment!
We are looking for IT Recruitment Resourcer who is hard-working, focused and committed to making a long-term career in the recruitment industry.
Initial 6 month contract role with the view to extend or convert to permanent role. Location – 1 Queens road, Melbourne Vic 3004.
About Adaps: Established in 1964, Adaps IT are experts specialising in technology recruitment, we offer bespoke solutions that incorporate latest recruitment tools, methodology and innovative proven processes that drive efficiency and results.
We take great pride in our consultative approach and astutely focused delivery, which means we understand your specific requirements, and we deliver.
Your role as a IT Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer
Following your training period, the role and responsibilities include:
- Gaining a great knowledge of the IT Sector (Digital, IT Security, Infrastructure etc.)
- Generating candidates by posting job advertisements, database / internet searches, candidate meetings, social media / LinkedIn and networking.
- Understanding your candidate’s career requirements and presenting them with opportunities within your client companies.
- Managing client relationships, meeting clients, managing the recruitment process by taking job requirements, arranging interviews / preparing candidates for interview, negotiating salaries and making placements.
- The training you receive will mean that you will not just be a recruitment consultant filling a job. You’ll become an industry expert, able to bring valuable market insight to your clients and candidates. You’ll become a trusted partner to your customers resulting in a high level of repeat business.
- Hard-working, focused on your career and committed to making a long-term career in the recruitment industry.
- You will be Resilient, Ambitious and Motivated individual
- You do not need to bring any technical IT knowledge. However, having a curious nature along with any interest in all things digital helps!
If you are interested in the above role please click apply now!
By joining Adaps IT (https://www.adaps.com.au/) as a Recruitment Consultant in 2019 we will support your new recruitment career through our extensive training, structured career progression, wide range of incentives and rewards, amazing benefits packages because we want you to succeed and become the best you can be.
Do you have what it takes to rise to our recruitment challenge? If the answer is yes – Please call Nitin Verma, Client Services Manager on 0433212134 for an initial conversation.
Resourcing Consultant l IT Resourcer l Recruitment Consultant l IT Recruiter