IT Project Manager
- Midrange IT Project Manager – Utilities
- 3-6 month contract – Port Maquarie NSW 2444
- SCADA – Peoplesoft ERP- Transformation
Adaps are looking for Mid-range Project Managers for a Transformation program in Port Macquarie NSW 2444.
The utility business is progressing several major business and IT transformation and modernisation projects impacting major IT systems. This resource will manage projects within the current IT Program. This resource will report to the relevant IT Program Manager and be responsible for the management of IT technical projects.
- Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project resources, preparing and managing project resource budgets
- Be accountable for project monitoring and reporting (include scope, risk, exception, schedule, team, stakeholder and benefits management) to the Project Sponsor and Program Management Office
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of project requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product
- Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project.
- Experience in the migration and upgrading of standalone applications into an ERP system (PeopleSoft 9.x)
- Experience in transitioning existing managed services from an existing provider to a new provider
- The implementation of new software interacting with SCADA and associated outage management systems
- The technical stack upgrade of a major corporate software package (including database, server and clients)
- ICT security system (eg event monitoring or vulnerability scanning) implementation
- Experience in upgrading the core software associated with IP based telephony systems.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close on 19/02/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps IT are specialist recruiters in myriad Information Technology diciplinces for both technical and business resources, and provide bespoke payroll and HR solutions to our portfolio of clients. As a Standard Business Sponsor we are able to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps, find us on: