IT Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Port Macquarie
- 12 Month contract
Expected deliverables of resource for the above project(s)/role
- Manage highly complex technology-based changes based on the Client Technology Roadmap and/or the Client’s Transformation Portfolio
- Manage all aspects of technology changes based on eTech ITIL Change and Release standards, using the appropriate System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including adherence to project and programme governance standards
- Lead technology change specialists and teams to deliver within mandated timeframes and quality, technology that enables Client Business Divisions to achieve the desired Benefits
- Responsible for the initial estimation, submission for approval, baselining and management of technology change financial budgets and schedules
- Manage and deliver regular executive level status reporting on technology change related milestones, risks, issues, mitigations, constraints, dependencies, budgets and schedules
- Responsible and accountable for building a collaborative approach for technology changes with impacted internal and external stakeholders, ensuring communications, training and associated change interdependencies are managed
- Lead technology procurement tasks based on Client Procurement Guidelines. Manage the establishment of associated legal instruments to ensure Client achieves the best “value for money” and service standards
- Manage third party vendors to ensure delivery of services/products to standards and time frames acceptable to Client.
The project manager would be working on projects in Asset Inspection and Streetlight Replacement areas so previous knowledge and experience would be desirable.
Standard skills/ knowledge areas
- Specialised professional with substantial experience in a similar professional role
- Demonstrated experience in managing people and diverse specialist technical teams in an Information Technology environment
- Extensive experience managing complex technical change tasks, projects and/or Programmes of work including within large enterprises, preferably in Information Technology
- Developing and collating performance reporting which is meaningful to executive stakeholders and other relevant parties
- Excellent skills in the development, implementation and management of technology related change strategies and policies
- Proven leadership and management skills in a technology change environment
- Ability to accept responsibilities and accountabilities and be focused on delivering technology change enablers for Benefits realisation
- Demonstrated ability in building positive relationships with key business, change and technology stakeholders
- High level interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes in an organisation with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities in a changing environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to prepare executive and board level submissions.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.