IT Business Analyst(Windows 7 to Windows 10)
IT Business Analyst (Windows 7 to Windows 10)
- Large Government Organisation
- 6 month Contract with a view to extent
- Excellent PayRate $650 to $750per day
- Work life balance with Flexibility
Adaps has been scouted to source IT Business Analyst for a large government organisation to work on large business transformation program in Geelong
About the role
This purpose of this role is to work in a team of Business Analysts (BA’s) that will provide business analysis services and deliver defined outcomes to support the delivery of the Strategy & Transformation program.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with fellow BA’s and external vendors to deliver outcomes as directed by Lead Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst’s & WSV2030 Project Managers, ensuring that analysis activities deliver high-quality outcomes for Client and encouraging collaboration, innovation and a strong focus on the client experience
- Delivering business analysis outcomes, including user stories and other requirements artefacts and models, in accordance with the project delivery framework and methodology
- Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing business forms, templates and materials, and develop strategies for improving, digitising or further leveraging these processes
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new business processes and applications, and enhancements to existing processes and applications
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives to Lead Business Analyst / Program Director / Workstream Leads that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating models across the organization with a focus on digitising business forms & templates
Skills & Experience
- Significant Proven experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Proven experience in business analysis techniques and tools e.g. requirements elicitation and analysis, requirements management, process analysis and modelling, process improvement, business process redesign, use case modelling, data analysis and modelling, cost benefit analysis, decision analysis, root cause analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a collaborative Business Analysis team aligned to Transformation Programs.
- Demonstrated ability to take on accountability for highly complex pieces of work and work autonomously, work with some ambiguity and yet still deliver quality outcomes.
- Ability to operate in an often rapidly changing environment; demonstrated flexibility in approach and attitude.
- Experience working in agile cross-functional teams desirable
- Must have worked on migration of Windows 7 to Windows 10
How to apply
Please apply using the link below or call Neil on 03 8363 3344 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.