IT Business Analyst
- IT Business Analyst
- Initial 3 month contract – $675 per day
- Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Seeking to engage IT Business Analysts for an initial 3 month contact in Port Macquarie NSW 2444.
The organisation is progressing several major IT upgrades/migrations to modernise its existing IT applications and infrastructure.
The Business Analysts are required to deliver:
- Requirements gathering and specification documentation
- Analysis and Options Papers
- Process mapping and re-engineering documentation
- Business/technical implementation documentation.
- Business requirements
- Workshop logistics and outputs
- Collation of information and documentation
- Feedback and approval cycles for all documentation
- Process re-engineering and documentation
- Reporting assessment, analysis and consolidation
- BAU process/procedure documentation.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Demonstrated competence in business and/or technical writing
- Exceptional process documentation and re-engineering skills
- Knowledge of the Utilities Industry (desirable)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or suitable experience in business analysis
- Unresricted work rights in Australia
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close on 13/12/2015.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: