IT Business Analyst Team Lead
Position : IT Business Analyst Team Lead
Location : Port Macquarie, NSW
Job Type : Contract
Duration : 10 months
My client, located in Port Macquarie progressing is implementing system and process changes to meet regulatory changes in the National Electricity Market.
As a result of that process they are in need for an IT Business Analyst Team Lead for MINIMUM of 10months ‘contract to start ASAP and assist in meeting the deadline.
Expected deliverables of resource for the above project(s)/role
- Manage a team of business analysts to deliver
- Business requirements
- Workshop logistics and outputs
- Collation of information and documentation
- Feedback and approval cycles for all documentation
- Process re-engineering and documentation
- Reporting assessment, analysis and consolidation
- BAU process/procedure documentation
- Facilitate end to end analysis cohesion to integrate requirements across all workstreams.
- Align analysis and resources to Program priorities.
- Work in support of the Program Manager to ensure appropriate work priority and focus.
- Provide appropriate progress reporting.
Specialist skill requirements
- Managing a team of Business Analysts to deliver requirements for a Regulatory compliance program (essential)
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Demonstrated competence in business, process and/or technical writing
- Exceptional process documentation and re-engineering skills
- Stakeholder engagement
- Work planning and management
Standard skills/ knowledge areas
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Proven ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Adaptable and able to change focus on short notice
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or suitable experience in business analysis
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6553 for further details. Application closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: