IP Network Engineers – MULTIPLE ROLES
- IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED
- Multiple Contract roles – 6 months initial
- Expand and maintain IP Network
Urgent requirement for multiple candidates to start IMMEDIATELY!
Our client, a large consultancy, is looking to hire multiple IP Network Engineers to design, develop and test the deployment of a large IP network for their end client. The successful candidates will assist with the upgrade and modification of the IP network in order to satisfy their clients’ growth and expansion, whilst also supporting the new VoIP and IPTV services. This role operates within a 24/ 7 environment.
- Maintain IP network – delivering IP data, voice and video to deployed customer access network.
- Provide IP network support for new and existing services and features.
- Support 2nd or 3rd tier escalations following any operational outages in IP network.
- Troubleshoot IP network problems quickly using knowledge of Whidbey Telecom and FiberCloud Data Network architecture and configuration requirements
- Maintain up to date Engineering Requirements, Reference Design, and Integration Test Plan documents.
- Conduct high-quality and comprehensive LAB tests to prove viability of proposed engineering solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math – or equivalent work experience.
- In depth understanding of IP networking including routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, IS-IS)
- Working knowledge of IP network QoS technology (DiffServ, RSVP, Queuing, and Traffic Policing).
- Working knowledge of IP network security support including Firewalls and NAT implementations.
- Working knowledge of VoIP protocols: SIP, RTP, RTCP.
- Working knowledge of Cisco routers and switches, Cisco PIX or Firewalls.
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #11998.