- IOS Developer
- Perm role with Large Financial Organisation
- Melbourne CBD
- Great opportunity and work life balance
Are you a IOS Developer and seeking to work with group of Mobile professionals, we will help you a get your dream job.
The goal of the Mobile Technologies team is to design, develop and maintain the Client suite of mobile and microservice applications, including our flagship Client Mobile Banking and Client Mobile applications.
This involves working closely with user experience designers, solution designers, business analysts, delivery leads and testers in an Agile environment to create great applications. The successful candidate will be an iOS programmer who can build robust, secure and maintainable iOS applications.
- Working with business analysts, User experience designers to ensure requirements are clear as well as offering technical input into the requirements process
- Designing and coding of iOS applications
- 24×7 support for our applications on a rotating roster basis
- Active participation in all aspects of the software delivery life cycle and associated agile activities that the team undertake
- Working with the test team to ensure applications are robust
- Perform code reviews and provide timely and constructive feedback
- Continuous innovation in development practices, team processes and mobile design
- Presenting to internal colleagues and assist with external events such as hack days, meet-ups and showcase the team’s achievements
- Experience across full software development lifecycle: Analysis, Development, Testing, Configuration Management, Deployment and Release
- Agile Software Development and Management methods and ability to excel within a fast paced environment
- A solid technical background in iOS programming using Swift and Objective-C
- Existing knowledge of cloud services or a willingness to learn
- Experience working as an engineer within one or more backend technologies, RESTful JSON APIs and microservices
- Continuous Integration & Delivery practices and tools. (Jenkins)
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile-based Continuous Integration environments
- Development experience using source systems (Git)
- Writing automated unit tests (XCTest, Specta/Expecta)
- Functional test automation techniques and tools (XCUI)
- Release & Configuration Management practices such as parallel development (tagging, branching, etc.), managing versions and third party libraries
- Experience with Repository Managers
- Knowledge of code quality analysis tools (coverage, duplication, complexity, dependency analysis and standards)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Website: www.adaps.com.au