Integration Specialist ( TIBCO)
Position Title : Integration Specialist (TIBCO)
Location : Port Macquarie, NSW
Contract : 12months
Eligibility : Australian Citizen
One of our utility client is looking out for an Integration Specialist (TIBCO). This role is pivotal to transforming the organizations operations to strategically align the Business Works 5.x integration platform with the organizations vision by streamlining processing in Port Macquarie.
Expected deliverables of resource for the above project(s)/role
This resource will join the operational team to:
- Compliment operational resources and participate in major TIBCO Business Works 5.x development projects.
- Provide support and development expertise for Essential Energy’s Integration platforms.
- Ensure that key technologies within Essential Energy operate in a reliable and efficient manner.
Experience in the following technologies/business functions is required:
- Extensive experience in a similar role in an ICT environment
- Practical experience and knowledge in developing, designing, deploying and TIBCO Business Works 5.x software.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner within contemporary ICT frameworks.
Able to work as part of a team to deliver project and organizational strategic objectives.
Collaborate with internal customers to develop an understanding of requirements and expectations.
Collaborate with team members in the areas of technical and design guidance and self-manage against agreed deliverables
Specialist skill requirements
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure;
- Proficiency in Oracle RDBMS DML;
- Operational support related to incident root cause analysis, defect corrections.
- Project work in relation to design, development and testing and release into production.
- Core member of a multicultural team where ideas and perspectives are shared and discussed.
- Experience working in a large ITIL compliant environment;
- Integration experience with asset management systems, Financial systems (such as PeopleSoft), CIS or dispatch systems.
- Experience with SOAP, HTTP, TIBCO™ Rendezvous, TIBCO™ Business Works 5.x and JMS
- Ability to convert functional requirements to technical requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Power Bi.
- Windows Server operating environment.
- Power Shell
Standard skills/ knowledge areas
- Degree (Bachelor or higher) in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to priorities work to meet requirements and objectives
- Proven ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Adaptable and able to change focus on short notice
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6553 for further details. Application closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: