Integration Solution Designer
- 12months Fixed Term Contract
- Large Federal Department
- Excellent Pay $$$
- Great Culture & Work Life Balance
Adaps has been scouted to source “Integration Solution Designer for a Governement Department @ Geelong on a permanent full-time basis.
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical services across a range of applications, and technology platforms with a strong focus on maintaining service quality at or above agreed targets.
You will also be responsible for providing technical leadership and direction to Integration Support Specialists and system analysts and lead the identification and implementation of improvement initiatives within technical practices such as software development and system integration and will ensure production of documentation to enable colleagues to support, maintain and develop applications.
What you will do
- Recommend/design structures and tools for systems which meet business needs.
- Deliver technical visualisation of proposed applications for approval by customer and execution by system developers.
- Translate logical designs into physical designs and produces detailed design documentation. Maps work to user specification and removes errors and deviations from specification to achieve user-friendly processes.
- Design, code, test, correct and document large and/or complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools
- Design and build integration components and interfaces.
- Maintain application support processes and check that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures. Use application management software and tools to investigate issues, collect performance statistics and create reports.
What we need
- Significant experience designing and developing solutions using the following technologies:
- IBM MQ
- IBM IIB
- IBM BPM
- IBM ODM
- IBM API Management
- Redhat Linux
- Redhat Linux
- Significant experience in a similar role, supporting, developing, maintaining and improving a complex application portfolio in a multi sourced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively to manage end-to-end support and resolution processes for assigned tasks through in-depth analysis, review and application of expert knowledge.
- Highly developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Experience in enterprise application systems analysis and development
- Demonstrated expertise in the technical aspects of software package configuration coupled with a functional knowledge of the applications; and/or expertise in software development and configuration for custom-built applications.
- Advanced professional written communication skills; proven ability to write quality business documentation, functional and non-functional artefacts, and technical documentation for a wide variety of audiences and purposes.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and an ability to think laterally to identify practical and workable solutions.
- Experienced in ITIL Foundations, principles and application.
- Experience in application support and lifecycle management, deployment management, environment configuration and software development lifecycle methodologies, tools and systems, including but not limited to; ITIL, DevOps, Agile, Scrum, Continuous Delivery and/or Rapid Application Development.
- Experience in different technologies and products, including but not limited to; J2EE, HTML, XML, SQL, and/or Domino, Case and Customer Relationship Management applications, Workflow tools, Business Intelligence tools, Deployment Management tools, Payment and Billing systems, and/or Mainframe Applications.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: