- Integration Engineer
- Permanent Opportunity
- Melbourne Based role
- Salary Ranges from $110K Excl Super to $120k Excl Super
- Collaborate with development, operations, testing, security operations and design to ensure quality product enhancements.
- Co-ordinate with designers, administrators, project managers, developers, and operations.
- Perform security, performance, and availability assessments.
- Automate configuration management and environment deployment.
- Ensure accurate versioning and strict use of source control.
- Research, troubleshoot and manage issues/defects.
- Establish, configure, improve, and respond to production alerting/monitoring.
- Provide timely updates on framework consumption, and configuration changes.
- Build tools for internal use to support software engineering best practices.
- Have a very strong focus on analysis, solution and technical design activities with high-quality documentation and realistic work estimates as the end deliverable.
- Drive continuous improvement in our integration capability and align with our DevOps culture.
- Continually review existing processes and make recommendations for implementing improvements.
- Initiate process improvements that ensure continual use of leading-edge software test processes and methodologies.
- Initiate and lead regular reviews and redesign of processes and procedures to continually improve productivity and efficiency.
- Work collaboratively with delivery teams to achieve success through the adoption of Continuous Delivery and Dev-Ops practices & processes.
- Support internal IT projects that deliver both strategic and operational improvement to the systems.
- Keep abreast of industry ‘best practice’ in Integration and Dev-Ops.
- Driving continual improvement and change while maintaining very high levels of availability.
- Maintaining existing across all environments and giving colleagues the capability to create and remove environments on demand.
- Ensuring everything is automated and stored in source control
- Managing demand from multiple stakeholders and delivering services in an efficient and timely manner.
- Establishing efficient and robust processes and procedures
- Keeping abreast of Integration and DevOps best practice in a highly changeable IT world
Academic/ professional qualifications:
- Relevant tertiary qualification at degree level
- 10+ years of experience.
- Systems operations (maintenance/support)
- Excellent Solution Development & Service Delivery skills
- Integration product experience required (Azure, BizTalk)
- Solid understanding of messaging technologies
- Oracle and SQL, PL/SQL, and T-SQL skills mandatory
- PowerShell Scripting mandatory
- Excellent Windows skills mandatory
- Good understanding of OOP (object-oriented programming)
- Excellent understanding of Web Services technologies and SOA.
- Microsoft Certifications desirable
- Solid understanding of authentication and directory services including LDAP & Active Directory
- Solid understanding of Security and Encryption protocols (PKI, TLS, X509, PGP)
- SQL Server Integration Services knowledge and skills
- At least basic C#.NET Programming Skills
- XML/SOAP Web Service skills
Ideal experience & delivered performance
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure Platform, particularly:
- Azure Service Bus
- API Management
- API Apps
- Experience in Oracle Golden Gate
- Experienced in automation, or increasing the rate of flow of capability, or feedback and continual improvement.
- Extensive Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Extensive experience supporting and configuring middleware/integration applications in a PHI environment, including:
- Workload Automation tools
- PowerShell (and other) scripting expertise
- Management and creation of systems documentation
- Solid understanding of Microsoft environments, from the Server platform up.
- Solid commercial understanding and awareness.
- Demonstrated success in managing internal stakeholders.
- Experience in SDLC methodologies (Waterfall, Agile [SCRUM]) and implementing quality processes.
- Experience with monitoring tools and tuning monitoring and alerting to minimise distributions and be confident of service delivery
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.