Integration Developer- Mulesoft
- Integration Developer (Mulesoft)
- 6 months contract
- Large Energy Client
We are looking for a talented Mulesoft Integration Developer to be an integral member of a new team focusing on utilizing MuleSoft for integration and API development.
To be considered you should have –
- Experience with Java and associated tools and frameworks – e.g. Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience with integration platforms – ideally, exposure to MuleSoft
- Agile mindset and experience working within agile delivery frameworks e.g. scrum
- API design and development capabilities including:
- Understanding of API Management concepts & fundamentals.
- Understanding of Microservice architecture, RESTful API (RAML), SOAP
- Exposure to cloud technologies – AWS, Azure etc.
- Understanding of relevant authentication & authorization standards, such as SAML, OAuth2 and OpenID Connect an advantage
- Other middleware experience (TIBCO,WS02, MQ, etc.) considered.
- Degree (Bachelor or higher) in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar.
- Standard skills/knowledge areas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize work to meet requirements and objectives
- Proven ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
- Good organisational skills
- Adaptable and able to change focus on short notice
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: