Integration Developer – IIB/MQ/Java
- Leading Gov. Dept.
- 3 months contract + view to ext !
- Parramatta location – avoid the CBD commute !
The Integration Developer is responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting application to application integration via Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) to deliver projects and solutions meeting business needs. This role reports directly to the Program / Project Manager.
* Demonstrated experience utilising mainstream ESB solutions using IBM Integration
* Demonstrated experience utilising mainstream development frameworks including J2EE and web services.
* Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JSON and SOAP using XML.
* Demonstrated experience utilising mainstream messaging systems including Java Message Service (JMS) and Websphere MQ
* Demonstrated experience in developing robust and future-proof application interface solutions, technical specifications and systems designs in the relevant technologies;
* Demonstrated extensive experience using a relevant (Agile, Waterfall or Rational Unified Process) software development lifecycle;
* Previous integration experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is highly desirable.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au