Integration Consultant (WTX/ IIB)
- Brisbane CBD with FIFO considered
- Contract with extensions
- Must have commerical WTX or IIB experience
Our client requires an Integration Consultant to work onsite at their end client and provide consultative advice on migrating from WebSphere Message Broker to IBM Integration Bus (IIB). You will be a subject matter expert across IBM Integration Bus and be involved in all phases of the systems development life cycle.
This position is an initial 3-6 month contract in the Brisbane CBD, with FIFO considered.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Subject Matter Expert in WebSphere Message Broker to IBM Integration Bus V9 (IIB).
- Strong development experience using WebSphere Message Broker, with recent IIB experience desired
- In depth knowledge of standards/ technologies that enable messaging (JMS, MQ, XML, WSDL, SOAP, HTTP and SSL)
- IBM Business Process Manager
- IBM Operational Decision Management (iLog)
- WebSphere MQ
- SQL Server
- eSQL, .NET, C# and Java
You must have excellent communication and written skills and should have experience interacting with key client stakeholders.
Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV in word format. For any questions surrounding the role call Cass on 03 8506 6578 and quote job reference number 11973.