Infrastructure Project Manager
- Location : Melbourne CBD
- Strong experience working with infrastructure projects
- Contract Role until 31st December 2016 with further 1 year of extension
- Position starting from 1st week of May
Nice to have : Baseline security clearance
As an Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of work packages within an infrastructure security programme spanning activities such as Physical to Virtual migration, audit and compliance, SOE deployment, patching
Our large government client is currently sourcing for a Infrastructure Project Manager with
- 10+ years of project experience with server infrastructure, VMWare, RedHat and Windows servers.
- Ability to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Formal project management qualifications (e.g. Prince2) and demonstrable experience
- Demonstrated commercial acumen to interpret and analyse complex IT projects including the financial management of project budgets
- Detail oriented with the ability to plan and execute multiple concurrent activities and prioritise workload according to business requirements
- Outstanding analytical, observation and organisational skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Possess management and leadership qualities
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 0404 891 109. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: